Welcome To Giovanna's Ramblings

This is a blog of the books that I have read and loved. Feel free to visit comment and add your own take on the books. Book range from M/M, M/F, Interracial and so on. Be nice to all comments.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Zero At The Bone


Hey Guys,
I read a really good book that just came out on www.dreamspinnerpress.com called Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville. Yall when I say this is a good book it is, I started reading sometime during the day and had to force myself to put my ereader down so that I could go to bed at 5 in the morning. Here is the blurb:

After witnessing a mob hit, surgeon Jack Francisco is put into protective custody to keep him safe until he can testify. A hitman known only as D is blackmailed into killing Jack, but when he tracks him down, his weary conscience won't allow him to murder an innocent man. Finding in each other an unlikely ally, Jack and D are soon on the run from shadowy enemies.

Forced to work together to survive, the two men forge a bond that ripens into unexpected passion. Jack sees the wounded soul beneath D's cold, detached exterior, and D finds in Jack the person who can help him reclaim the man he once was. As the day of Jack's testimony approaches, he and D find themselves not only fighting for their lives... but also fighting for their future. A future together

No comments:

Post a Comment